Every year I have fun making a wish list on items I don't have any need for.
1. Twice or ThredUp gift cards. I'm in between sizes right now and thrift stores are a great idea. But, ever since I read the David Sedaris story about finding crabs in his thrifted pants, I'm a little scared of thrift shops. I don't want to spend full price on items I know won't fit me in a couple weeks. Twice and ThredUp are a great option. It's used clothing in great condition. It saves time in trips, the environment and some money.
3. Every color in Bite Beauty in Luminous Creme. Every color? Yes, remember this is a greedy wishlist. I recently picked up a couple colors and I am in love with the texture and quality. This is my favorite new lipstick brand and I want all of them.
4. Lomography Petzval Canon Lens. Sure, it's $500, but it's also one of the most talked about pieces for photography this year. It has an amazing sharp bokeh effect, not a sentence you'd see together.
5. Mini Lego Camera by Powerpig. This isn't a real camera, it's a camera built from LEGO's. Powerpig shop is awesome. The designer sends out instructions on how to built items and the LEGO pieces are included. Camera and LEGO's? I'm a fan.
6. Paint Plan Play by Ashley G. I've been getting really into scrapbooking lately and yes, my first page was a little embarrassing, I'm getting the hang of it. I would love to take Studio Calico's Paint Plan Play by Ashley Goldberg. I love everything she does, especially her scrapbook pages, and I'd love to be schooled by her.
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Gold Mouse Flats. Ever since my ankle sprain, I'm a little sad I can't wear my wedges and heels but I love these flats. They're glitter gold, so they go with everything in my wardrobe. I've never been disappointed by the mouse flats from MBMJ. I thought they'd be a trend that goes away, but 7 years later, they are just as fun as the first day they came out.
Thanks for letting me share my wishlist!