I'm so excited for Mother's Organic Health! Kelly and Jason are parents who wanted a better lifestyle for their family. Instead of searching high and low for the best products at the best prices, they made their own company, Mother's Organic Health. I'm very familiar with a lot of the products since I've decided to go "green" for baby. This is a great company, with a great message and after looking at their site, I've highlighted my favorite products they carry.
1. Aden & Anais Super Star Scout Diaper Cover. After researching the best diaper cover, this 100% muslin cotton will last. I remember my family working with muslin for their tailoring and seamstress business, and muslin was the cotton that lasted the longest and got the worst of it all.
2. Earth Mama Angel Organic Morning Wellness Tea. This tea saved me the first and second trimester. I was so sick, I had to quit my job, and basic adult tasks felt like I ran a marathon. This tea is heaven sent.
3. Zoe Organic Diaper Balm. This is one of the few diaper balms with the best ingredients. If I can pronounce and recognize all the ingredients on it, it's good enough for baby.
4. Alba Botanical Hawaiian Aloe Vera Natural Sunblock SPF 30. I use this daily for a sunblock. It's a little thick but it's not oily. I like the thickness of the SPF knowing it's really covering, unlike a spray. It's 4 oz, but it lasts and small enough to throw in my bag for reapplying in the day.
5. Zoe B Sweet Cream Sleepy Hat. This is so sweet. I still need a few baby hats and I'm adding this to the baby wardrobe. I also want it in my size.
6. Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Overnight Pads. Ok, so these pads aren't exactly Pinterest-worthy, but I was told by my doula I need pads soaked in witch hazel for comfort after a natural birth (you can even stick them in the freezer for ultra soothing relief). I like the idea of having the purest material to help heal.
7. Ubbi Diaper Pail in White. We decided to do cloth diapering and all mom's who CD tell me the same thing- get a good diaper pail. Even if it fills up at the end of the day, one diaper can ruin your house with the smell. This is the perfect size and it's secure enough to keep out stinks, cloth diaper or disposable.
If you're not sure what to get for a gift, they also have gift cards and they offer a registry, perfect if you're having a baby shower. Kelly and Jason have a high standard of what they decide to carry on Mother's Organic. They go through each vendor and discuss every chemical. I love that. You can read more here. Check out their Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and of course, their website.
You can order anything from the site and get 20% off with code ourcitylights20
FTC Blogger Disclosure; Yes, this is a paid sponsor post but please keep in mind I get daily PR emails I've turned down for years. After talking to Kelly and looking at their website, Mother's Organic is a company not only I would love to share with my readers, but one I shop at. Enjoy!