Wishlists are fleeting for me, but these are the things I’ve had my eye on throughout the year. It sounds silly but wanting things makes me feel guilty. It doesn’t help that I have ridiculous taste. So let’s hope Santa can smooth out that detail by getting a thing or two on the list for me. From my 2010 and 2011 wish lists.
1. Dusen Dusen from Emerging Thoughts- This dress is not only made in the USA, but sold from NYC from one of my favorite shops, Emerging Thoughts. It's one of those dresses that goes with leggings, lounging, or you can dress up with colored tights.
2. Darling Magazine Issue 2- Darling Magazine is uplifting magazine for women with compelling articles and images- it's such a beautiful magazine to look at and have on your shelf.
3. Del Toro x The Man Repeller II Goofy Face Slippers- I have a thing for ugly flats. These are adorable in their own merit, but they're so ugly, too. If you're familiar with this blog, anything limited edition I automagically want.
4. Splendid LA Grapefruit Body Butter- I've had my eye on this all Summer, and with the cooler weather, this would be a treat to have after a warm shower. Plus the ingredients are safe for my sensitive skin, and the simple packaging wouldn't look so bad if I forgot to put it away.
5. Lisa Romero/Paperbullet Throw Pillow in Color- I've known artist Lisa Romero over the past couple years and I've seen her grow as an artist. I was lucky enough to get a couple prints she sent me but I think it's time to upgrade my art collection to pillow throws. This would be perfect for any room in the house.
6. Instagram Print by Everydayiscaturday- If you don't follow Shadia on Instagram, what a shame. Her photos literally make me happy. Like there is something in her Instagram photos that jolt my endorphins. I'm loving this print from her for my kitchen. I have the perfect spot where we make and enjoy coffee.
7. Karen Kimmel Studio Stocking in Silver- I've never had a beautiful stocking. I see them in magazines, on Pinterest, but I've yet to own one. This one would last for years. It's subtle enough to not take away the attention from my pink Christmas tree but will look great on the mantle.
Thanks for letting me share my Greedy Wishlist! I'd love to read yours if you link it below.