My Slow Week.
There comes a point in every blogger's life when you just don't want to blog anymore. Like a runner's hitting a "wall", it just catches you off guard. I've read so many articles about it, I never thought I would be the topic of the matter.
So, I took a break. I took Gmail, Facebook app, and blocked the web on my phone. I turned off my wifi while I worked, I turned off my phone at night, didn't run to check my email in the morning. I treated myself to some of my favorite things normally distracted by going online
- listen to my records,
- cleaning my apartment,
- swap my 35mm SLR instead for my digital SLR,
- going for walks without my cellphone,
- writing my pen pals,
- swapped my MacBook Pro for my Fieldnotes and a pencil,
- my Bamboo tablet for colored pencils and paper,
- swapped my cluttered office for a quiet cafe