This week's giveaway is donated by the Maureen and Katy, the generous ladies at Sew Lovely Embroidery. Embroidery is a hobby I picked up recently (you can look at some cute stuff I've made here), and I'm really happy to represent Maureen and Katy's independent business.
I tested out their Pin Up Girl pattern, and I love it!
I have some experience, but if you are new to embroidery, or wish to try it out, the transfers are ridiculously easy and can be used multiple times.
They want to share some love with my readers and are generously giving away their Messenger Bag Embroidery Kit which includes:
- one cotton canvas messenger bag (yellow!)
- detailed patterns (you'll be getting the Mad Ink patterns to get you started)
- sturdy plastic non-slip embroidery hoop (they are using my favorite brand for the hoop and it's pink!)
- 7 rich colors of embroidery floss
- high quality embroidery scissors
- pack of 6 embroidery needles
- The Easy Stitch Guide and complete Stamping Instructions
It has everything you need to get you started on a new project, or if you don't want to enter for yourself, enter for your that person we all know, the DIY aficionado who would love this kit.
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment below with your email so I can contact you. You are welcome to leave any comments, but if I don't see your email in the comment- sorry, pals!
Please make sure to type your email in a way where spammers won't be able to get your email, too!
For additional entries, say hello to the ladies from Sew Lovely Embroidery
and thank them for the generous giveaway!
If you don't want to wait until Sunday evening, March 7, to find out if you won, get your own kit at their etsy shop