Awards, part four!
6,768 Miles Apart is taking a break this week. Send your well wishes and hugs to Ana B, who is feeling ill and using the week to rest up. The project will return this week. Thank you so much for all the feedback and letting us share this amazing project with you.
2. Opening up a new jar of Nutella, and being the first to use it (sorry Scott)
3. The sound of the laundromat, the dishwasher and the stove going all at once (productivity=FTW)
4. Waking up to my cat at an ungodly hour because she wants to play.
5. Hitting my head on the cold cold pillow after a really hot day.
6. Hitting my head in my husband's warm arms after a really cold day.
7. My Google Reader.